Getting injured in the workplace can often impair your ability to perform your usual and customary work duties as well as recreational activities. If you have been injured on the job, ensure that you get the expertise and level of care needed to get you back on your feet and able to return to your normal life. Chiropractic care is often the best treatment option for common workplace injuries, including:
- Back Injuries such as sprains, strains, disc problems
- Neck Injuries such as sprains, strains, joint dysfunction
- Headaches often related to muscle tension, joint dysfunction or poor posture
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Bursitis or Tendonitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Extremity Numbness and Tingling
Natural Pain Solutions provides comprehensive healthcare services for on the job injuries. They are experts in rehabilitative therapy for occupational accidents and can create an individualized treatment and recovery plan to help you return to work and your regular activities pain-free. Our doctors can also provide you with strategies to help you avoid future injuries. Our treatments may include:
- Manual therapy that includes Chiropractic manipulative therapy or adjustments, combined with soft tissue rehabilitation that is designed to restore normal movement and position to your joints.
- Soft tissue rehabilitation utilizing noninvasive therapies that help return tight or damaged soft tissues to regular motion. These may include myofascial release, trigger point therapy, stretching, and strength and range-of-motion exercises.
- Home care that includes programs designed to help speed recovery, restore strength ad mobility and improve posture.
Schedule an Appointment Now
Working with Insurance
Worker’s compensation often covers chiropractic care if you experience an accident while on the job. Visit our insurance information page for more details about worker’s compensation claims.
Natural Pain Solutions often receives referrals from medical physicians and others for the treatment of work-related injuries. Please feel free to ask your regular physician to refer to our office so that you may obtain comprehensive care for your injury.